Soothe and treat your scalp while assisting your hair in growing its best.
- A common side effect of hair loss products is itching, dandruff, dryness, and irritation due to the drying out of the scalp due to the alcohol and chemical content of the product.
- Then you may turn to psoriasis or anti-itch products to help that also have harsh chemicals that often counteract the hair growth process. Leaving your hair loss worse and scalp psoriasis aggravated.
- This natural hair loss treatment is formulated to soothe and calm your scalp with rich emollients.
- Proteins, vitamins, and minerals from herbal extracts nourish your scalp while calming and soothing it.
- Natural extracts restore your scalp’s condition that softens the skin to allow nutrients to nourish deeply.
- Made with 100% natural ingredients to soothe and calm your scalp, it delivers nutrients to hair follicles to support healthy growth.
- Use if you have alopecia, baldness, thinning hair, and hair loss.
- Scalp and follicles have a chance to improve.
- It encourages growth while it rejuvenates your hair follicles and scalp.
- It reduces the effect of DHT on hair follicles.
- It strengthens hair follicles, improves scalp circulation, and increases hair density.
- It provides a protective layer to the hair and scalp that prevents dryness, reduces fizziness, and boosts shine.
- Free of harsh detergents like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- No side effects.
- Made in the USA.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply it to your scalp.
- Massage it well into your scalp.
- This is a leave-in serum; do not rinse.
- Condition and style as usual.
- It may be used with any other products.
- A minimal amount will go a long way.
- If you suffer from inflamed skin, we suggest looking at our Soften Psoriasis Hair Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Do not use too much hot water on the hair or scalp. This will dry hair out and cause itchiness on the scalp.
- Try to be gentle with the scalp and hair. Try to avoid aggressively scratching the scalp and brush your hair carefully.
Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Jojoba Oil, Fenugreek Seed Extract, Chia Seed Oil, Nettle Extract, Plantain Extract, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Burdock Root Extract, Arnica Extract, Saw Palmetto Extract, Horsetail Extract, Eleuthero Root Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Essential Oils of Sweet Orange, Atlas Cedarwood, Patchouli, Natural Vitamin E.
- Nettle Root Extract has the potential to block DHT, which is a hormone that, when produced enormously, can disrupt hair follicles. Research studies have pointed out that nettle extract can block the production of this hormone and thereby help combat hair loss.
- Fenugreek Seed Extract is a nutritive herb with a medicinal effect in reducing hair loss. The seeds contain hormone precursors that replenish hair growth. It is a good source of nicotinic acid and protein, which is important in rebuilding and strengthening the hair shaft. It is rich in lecithin, a nutritive emollient known to strengthen and moisturize hair, promote growth, luster, health, and shine.
- Plantain Extract contains allantoin, an anti-inflammatory that kills germs, helps wound healing, and stimulates the growth of new skin cells, thus benefiting your scalp and follicles.
- Jojoba Protein is full of proteins and fatty acids necessary for hair growth. When massaged into the scalp, jojoba protein stimulates circulation by bringing new blood and nutrients to the follicles. This nourishes and strengthens the follicles, ensuring that hair grows to its full potential.
- Nettle Extract is a nutritive, anti-microbial, and anti-inflammatory ingredient. Licorice root is also another herb that is helpful with hair loss and further damage to the hair.