It helps with psoriasis, eczema, and scalp issues by dissolving the residue and cleansing your scalp.
- Residue from hair care products, minerals in your water, or other dirt and debris can be left behind and begin to build up on your scalp.
- This buildup can form a barrier on top of your scalp, pores, and follicles and may lead to hair and scalp issues such as itching, flaking, oiliness, or fungus.
- Our Soften Scalp Vinegar Rinse Cleanser helps with psoriasis, eczema, and scalp issues by dissolving the residue and cleansing your scalp, leaving it fresh with hair that is manageable, sleek, and with more volume.
- This vinegar rinse cleanser should be the first product to use when you have scalp problems as it deep cleanses possible toxins away from follicles and the scalp.
- Free of residue, your scalp will feel healthier as it starts to breathe and rejuvenate itself. Hair is restored with more luster and volume and brightens color with more shine.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, which helps provide a friendly environment to promote scalp health.
- Hair is hydrated and vibrant, helps detangle, strengthens hair, and helps prevent damage.
- Non-Medicated, Non-Steroidal, No Coal Tar, No Salicylic Acid, No Artificial Fragrance, No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- Willow Bark, Cucumber, Licorice Root, Burdock Root, and Calendula Flower detox and cleanse your scalp.
- It helps to alleviate psoriasis symptoms.
- Protect and relieve damage related to psoriasis.
- No side effects.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA
- Shake well before each use.
- Apply Vinegar Rinse to the scalp before bathing, showering or washing.
- Allow it to be absorbed for a few minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Wash as usual.
- This should be the first product to use when you have scalp problems, as it deep cleanses toxins away from follicles and encourages responsive, hydrated hair.
- This is also great for oily hair. This product will leave your hair soft and shiny without the greasy feel.
- Use this vinegar cleanser before applying oil treatments. It will allow your treatments to penetrate the scalp better and become more effective.
- Use once every two weeks to cleanse the scalp. If used more often, it could dry hair out. Please use a conditioner after using this product.
Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Willow Bark Extract, Cucumber Peel Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Manuka Oil, Quillaja Bark Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Milk Thistle Extract, Nettle Root Extract, Horsetail Extract, Tamanu Oil, Rosemary Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Sage Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Sweet Orange Blossom Essential Oil, Oregano Essential Oil, Grape Seed Extract, Andiroba Oil.
- Apple Cider Vinegar has been used for centuries to cleanse and detox.
- Herbal extracts of Willow Bark, Cucumber, Licorice Root, Burdock Root, and Calendula Flower detoxify and cleanse scalps.
- Panthenol strengthens hair while dirt, sebum, and dead skin cells are lifted away from follicles.
- Cucumber Extract reduces hair fall and gives hair a nutritive sheen.
- Tea Tree oil has been part of Australia's Aboriginal traditional culture for thousands of years because of its beneficial uses. Tea tree essential oil cleanses your hair and scalp, and follicles.
- Oregano essential oil is one of the most potent essential oils. The antibacterial properties of Oregano essential oil were first recognized in ancient Greece.