Soap is the most crucial part of skin care. It can improve or aggravate your psoriasis.
- Unfortunately, many cleansers and soaps have harsh chemicals that may cause irritation, dryness, itching, and prolonged flare-ups.
- Simply changing to a more nutritious soap could be all it takes to help change the appearance and feel of your skin.
- Fragrances are one of the biggest potential skin irritants you may face, and avoiding them may help.
- Our soap is fragrance-free for those with psoriasis or other skin conditions seeking a cleaner alternative.
- We think that you might find this to be the best soap ever! It rubs into a thick, creamy lather to gently cleanse without damaging the skin's barrier and is mild enough for even the most sensitive skin.
- A great cleanser to help with psoriasis, eczema, dry, flaky, cracked, or callused skin.
- Non-Medicated, Non-Steroidal, No Coal Tar, No Salicylic Acid, No Artificial Fragrance, No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- It helps with symptoms of psoriasis.
- Protect and relieve damage related to psoriasis.
- No side effects.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA
- After washing, soap should be allowed to air dry.
- Do not let the soap sit in the water. Place it in a dish to allow it to dry after each use.
- This will help it last longer.
- It can be used with other skin products.
- Use our Soften Psoriasis Lotion to moisturize your skin.
Avocado Fruit Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Butter, Palm Kernel Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Palm Oil, CastorBean Oil Saponified, Grape seed extract, Green Tea Extract, Oregano Oil, Licorice Root Extract, Mountain Grape Barberry Extract, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Manuka Oil.
- Avocado Fruit Oil ( Persea Americana ) This unrefined green oil is from the first pressing of the fruit. It contains protein, amino acids, vitamins A, D & E, and potassium and sulfur. Easily absorbed into the skin, this is a highly fragrant oil. Persea gratissima Avocado oil nourishes and restores dry, dehydrated, and mature skin. It is a rich, heavy oil that is best blended with other carrier oils. Skin problems, especially eczema, and psoriasis, respond to its high content of vitamins A and E. This highly therapeutic oil is rich in vitamins A, B1, and B2, vitamins D and E, protein, pantothenic acid, and fatty acids.
- Castor Bean Oil (Persea Americana) Known by some as Palm Christi Oil, it is made from the first pressing of the Castor bean. It creates a protective barrier on the skin and is soothing. Castor was known thousands of years ago in ancient Egypt. It was used to stop skin dryness problems and as well was used to relieve some skin and dermis diseases. Our factory also produces some other oils that help solve some problems. Castor Oil helps a lot in reducing Romaic pain. Preventing and reducing hair loss, protecting the skin from harmful sun rays, and giving the skin a nice bronze color help in curing and healing Xeroderma, pigments, and other skin problems. It is very helpful for people suffering from psoriasis because it removes the flaky skin and supports the healing process of the new skin. Castor is an Egyptian bitter nut.
- Palm Oil ( Elaesis guineesis ) Palm oil is produced from the pulp or flesh of the fruit of the oil palm. Palm oil contains an equal proportion of unsaturated acids, containing about 40% oleic acids (monounsaturated), 44% palmitic acids, and oleic acids, which are also the major fatty acids produced by the body. It is a natural source of Vitamin E, tocopherols, and tocotrienols and is also a very rich source of beta-carotene, an important source of Vitamin A.
- Grape Seed Extract ( Vitis vinifera ) Grape Seed is rich in flavonoids. Grape Seed can be used to fight skin diseases such as psoriasis and eczema. It contains compounds that stabilize the collagen and elastin in the skin so that their chemical structure is not disrupted. Grape Seed aids in maintaining skin elasticity. Grape seed extract combats wrinkles, repairs tissue, reduces fine lines and protects the skin from free radicals.