Non-Soap Cleanser with Herbal Extracts & Essentials for Psoriasis Skin
- Nourish your skin with this non-Soap cleanser with 21 herbal extracts and essentials.
- Apple Cider Vinegar has been used for centuries as a medicinal folk remedy and, when combined with potent natural plant extracts, makes this a rewarding body cleanser.
- This vinegar rinses for body psoriasis was formulated to gently cleanse your skin with pure natural Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Vera, herbal extracts, and essential oils.
- Apple Cider Vinegar contains natural alpha hydroxy acids, is loaded with vitamins and minerals, and regulates pH levels.
- Reduce scaling caused by psoriasis and softens skin for a healthier appearance.
- Non-Medicated, Non-Steroidal, No Coal Tar, No Salicylic Acid, No Artificial Fragrance, No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- It helps to alleviate psoriasis symptoms.
- Protect and relieve damage related to psoriasis.
- No side effects.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA
- Apply this vinegar rinse to the skin before bathing, showering, or washing.
- Allow the rinse to be absorbed for a few minutes.
- Then, rinse with warm water.
- Wash as usual. For added benefit, moisturize skin immediately afterward.
- Apply moisturizer to avoid dryness. We suggest our Soften Psoriasis Cream.
- Avoid using hot water, as this can irritate dry, sensitive skin.
- If you want a lightweight moisturizer, we suggest our Soften Psoriasis Body Serum.
Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Vera Juice, Karanja Oil, Mountain Grape Barberry Extract, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Quillaja Bark Extract, Manuka Oil, Nettle Root Extract, Tamanu Oil, Green Tea Extract, Cucumber Peel Extract, Oregano Essential Oil, Licorice Root Extract, Sea Buckthorn Oil, NaturalGum, Horsetail Extract, Milk Thistle Extract, Panthenol Vitamin B5.
- Apple Cider Vinegar ( Malus domestic ) Apple cider vinegar has been used for decades to cleanse the hair and scalp of stubborn buildup. Cider vinegar is produced by fermenting organic apple juice. Apple cider vinegar is a traditional hair rinse. This vinegar contains valuable enzymes, organic acids, and vitamins made by fermenting cider from apple juice. Its natural acidity discourages build-up and adjusts pH.
- Aloe Vera Juice (Aloe barbadensis ) Aloe Vera is used to treat several skin irritations. Its leaf gel has antiseptic and antibiotic properties, which make it excellent for treating itchy and scalp problems. It has been commonly used to treat burns, eczema, fungal infections, and other skin conditions and is a skin moisturizer, skin cleanser, scar remover, and hair conditioner. Slice the aloe leaf and rub the inner mucilage on the cuts. For swellings, place a leaf in warm water, then apply and drain the fluid directly onto the site for burns. The Aloe Vera Plant contains active ingredients such as essential oils, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, enzymes, triperpenes, glycoproteins, glycosides, and polysaccharides.
- Karanja Oil ( Pongamia glabra ) Karanja oil is extracted from seeds through the cold press process. It has been used widely in India for centuries to cure various ailments and is still used in Ayurvedic medicine. Karanja oil is related to Neem oil and has similar therapeutic benefits. This oil is mainly used for its antiseptic properties and as a hair and skin moisturizer.
- Manuka Oil ( Leptosperum scoparium ) Many skin disorders, such as psoriasis and eczema, are caused or aggravated by the presence of bacteria and fungus. The unique Manuka Oil composition is incredibly effective in alleviating the symptoms and ultimately eliminating the causes of these aggravating and persistent conditions. Studies suggest that the anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-septic, and anti-inflammatory activity of Manuka Oil may help treat a broad spectrum of health conditions. Manuka Oil has been used therapeutically to treat skin and scalp infections.
- Cucumber Peel Extract ( Cucumis sativus ) Cucumber is rich in vitamins, minerals, and enzymes for strong cell growth and repair. In addition, cucumber peel offers a natural source of fresh, powerful antioxidants. Cucumber Peel Extract can keep the facial skin soft while providing a natural sunscreen. It also acts as a skin toner and can be used as an astringent. Revitalize stressed and tired skin, leaving it calm, cool, and radiant.
- Licorice Root Extract ( Glycyrrhiza glabra ) The licorice plant is a perennial herb and a pea family member. Native to southern Europe, Asia, and the Mediterranean, it is extensively cultivated in Russia, Spain, and India. The plant is prized for its roots, which contain glycyrrhizic acid. This acid, extracted from the roots, is fifty times sweeter than sugar. Produced from the roots and rhizomes, the extract has a long history of use as an anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory. It is often used in Traditional Chinese medicine as an herbal healing agent. Licorice root extract is a natural anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory ingredient.