Rescue from Those Annoying Bumps, Rough Dry Patches, and More.
- Rough and bumpy skin can be frustrating and embarrassing, requiring more than an ordinary lotion.
- With this lotion, we have a simple solution for your chicken skin with a gentle yet effective combination of intensive moisturizers to smooth and soften dry, rough, bumpy skin and patches.
- Formulated with a combination of essential oils to help you achieve the smooth-looking skin you desire.
- Ordinary lotions can be made with salicylic acid or alpha-hydroxy acid, which are supposed to exfoliate or remove the skin.
- Instead of harsh chemical ingredients, our lotion is made with creamy nutritive emollients that help retain moisture in your skin, making it feel soft and smooth.
- This formula smooths and softens your skin as it helps to unclog pores to reveal bump-free-looking skin gently.
- Formulated with Aloe Vera and unique moisturizers such as Murumuru Butter, Apricot Kernel, and Karanja, that condition even the roughest, bumpy, dry skin.
- The lotion is designed with nature's best moisturizers that can help continuously fight dryness all day and night to nourish and soften your skin.
- Reducing inflammation, softening and soothing and calming the skin area
- It kills microbes and germs that aggravate the skin and cause pus-filled lesions.
- Relieving itchy skin and drying out the rough and bumpy skin.
- Minimizing redness and cooling down the irritated area.
- No Salicylic Acid, No Alpha-Hydroxy Acids,
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- No side effects.
- Made in the USA.
- Use daily and reapply to dry, bumpy, or rough body skin areas as needed.
- Lock in moisture in your skin by applying the lotion after showering.
- This lotion can be applied to the skin daily.
- This lotion works great for bumpy and rough skin.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Murumuru Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, Karanja Oil, Coconut Fractionated Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Shea Butter, Bayberry Fruit Wax, Vegetable emulsifiers, Meadowfoam Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Essential Oils of Peppermint, Spearmint, Lavender.
- Aloe Vera Hydrosol is moisturizing, antibacterial, healing, antioxidant, and rich in nutrients. Aloe Vera's advantages are numerous and are used to treat many skin issues, and it works for Keratosis Pilaris.
- Peppermint Essential Oil has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It has a cooling effect that soothes irritation and inflammation due to keratosis. It contains antioxidants that keep your skin healthy. It has antifungal properties that keep skin infection-free.
- Murumuru Butter treats skin conditions such as keratosis pilaris, dryness, minor skin injuries, and eczema. It prevents rough, bumpy skin and eliminates pimples.
- Coconut Fractionated Oil is an excellent keratosis pilaris. Its unique fatty acids soften the skin and provide nourishment from within. Coconut oil's strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help heal skin inflammation over time.
- Lavender Essential Oil kills bacteria, and this can prevent and heal many skin issues. It unclogs pores and reduces inflammation when you put it on your skin.
- Karanja Oil has anti-inflammatory properties, acts as an astringent, and protects the skin from dryness. It supplies the skin barrier with precious lipids and delivers intensive moisture.