Calming Relief from Dry, Itchy Skin Begins in the Shower!
- Made with natural cleansers that work gently with pure essential oils and organic herbal extracts to soothe and nourish the skin.
- Enriched with natural omega-rich oils, vitamins, and protein to protect, soothe and renew. Our gentle natural cleansing formula is made without artificial fragrances or dyes.
- At the end of your shower, your skin will feel comfortable and smooth. More than a cleanser, it helps improve the condition of your skin to look and feel it's best healthy.
- Aloe Vera, Licorice Root, and Sarsaparilla extract naturally calm dry, itchy skin while Carrot and Pumpkin Seed oils gently moisturize.
- Natural ingredients like Aloe Vera, Licorice Extract, and Sea Buckthorn oil soothe dry, itchy skin or red skin.
- This creamy natural wash gently cleanses and rinses without irritation and adds skin-nourishing oils in a gentle, soap-free cleanser.
- Gentle enough for daily use.
- Licorice root has been used since the Egyptians in the West and for thousands of years in the East. One of Licorice's components, glycyrrhizinate, is an anti-inflammatory and a moisturizer.
- The pumpkin seed oil contains linoleic acid, an omega-6 essential fatty acid. It is a powerful antioxidant, rich in natural skin-loving Vitamin E.
- Sea buckthorn is a plant originating from the mountains of China and Russia.
- Its oil is made from the seeds of its berries and is rich in fatty acids, vitamins E and K.
- It is formulated for both men and women.
- Color-safe and gentle enough for all hair types.
- Sulfate-free, paraben-free, and no artificial fragrances.
- No side effects.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Use daily in the shower or bath.
- For maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts.
- Rinse well.
- Immediately after bathing, apply moisturizer if needed.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash with a clean cloth or loofah.
- We recommend our skin, Skin Calming & Healing Lotion, to moisturize your skin after a shower.
- Avoid applying body wash on the face.
|Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Licorice Extract, Sarsaparilla Extract, Avocado Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Basil Essential Oil, Carrot Seed Essential Oil, Natural cleansers, Orange Blossom Essential Oil, Sandalwood Essential Oil, Jojoba Protein, Chitosan, Glyceryl Caprylate, Allantoin, Vegetable Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Guar Gum, Panthenol Vitamin B5, Natural Vitamin E.|
Licorice Root Extract
This unrefined green oil is from the first pressing of the fruit and contains protein, amino acids, vitamins A, D & E, and potassium, and sulfur. Easily absorbed into the skin, this is a highly fragrant oil. Persea gratissima Avocado oil nourishes and restores dry, dehydrated, and mature skin. It is a rich, heavy oil that is best blended with other carrier oils. Skin problems, especially eczema, and psoriasis, respond to its high content of vitamins A and E. This is a highly therapeutic oil that is rich in vitamins A, B1, and B2, vitamins D and E, protein, pantothenic acid, and fatty acids.
Sea Buckthorn Oil
Sea buckthorn is a hardy, cold-climate plant originating from the mountains of China and Russia. The seed's oil is rich in vitamin E, K, carotenoids, and sterols, a substance that aids cell function. Sea Buckthorn has been called the superfruit. This fruit has a high abundance of some of the most powerful antioxidants in the world. Not only that, but it is the only plant known to contain essential fatty acids 3, 6, 7, and 9.
Grape Seed Oil is a poly-unsaturated oil pressed from grape seeds. It also has some astringent qualities and is good for oily, acne-prone skin, and has non-allergenic properties. Grapeseed Oil is a light, odorless natural oil derived from expeller-pressed Italian and French grape seeds. It is an emollient that imparts a rich, silky luster to the skin while soothing. Rich in vitamins, minerals, and linoleic acid (an essential fatty acid), no skin irritation. Very rich in vitamins, minerals, and linoleic acid. It's a light and penetrating oil for massage. It’s also used in lotions, balms, creams, and soap. The skin absorbs it easily; it has no perceptible odor. Since it is slightly astringent, it tightens and tones the skin. It will not aggravate acne.
Use every day and already purchased my next bottle! This has made my skin very happy! Never get a harsh feeling on my skin like with so many other body washes, I use a natural sea sponge to apply and my body and skin are looking amazing! Combined with other products from this company I do not have desert looking cracking on my legs or anywhere anymore!
The scent of this wash smells like honey and citrus. My skin would be so itchy and dry due to my dermatitis. I love that this body wash doesn't strip my skin or make my skin itchier. I going to buy another bottle soon.
I suffer from redness and itchiness that I got from a reaction to poison ivy. I had to use all the creams that the doctor prescribed. But I used this body wash and it further soothed the itching and my skin healed a lot faster than I expected.
I have been using this body wash in the shower for about a week and I love how soft and smooth it leaves my skin. Non- irritating, nicely fragranced with a relaxing light scent.
This is the best body wash ever! My skin has never been this soft.... especially in the winter. It has a great lather and a great smell.
Excellent for itchy skin! I had an itchy patch on my back that I couldn’t see or feel but was just itchy in one area. Tried a lot of other organic soaps and washes but still itched. was concerned when I found it a bit hard to rinse off, however I realized that the oils in the wash were actually moisturizing my skin. I now love it because the itching is gone. I have always had good experiences with nutritive products even before the name changed.