This aids in diminishing the appearance of stretch marks, cellulite, wrinkles, and other imperfections.
- This lotion has the benefits of anti-aging ingredients such as Jojoba and Rosehip oils that help elude signs of aging while allowing you to darken.
- It will preserve your skin's health, elasticity, and beauty while avoiding direct contact with harmful UV rays from the sun. It delivers quick hydration and skin color.
- Self-tanning products don’t just give your skin a gorgeous tanned glow. These products are also perfect for your skin, cover imperfections, and keep you safe by minimizing sun exposure.
- A sunless tan covers your skin imperfections and acts as makeup for your whole body.
- Those with acne scars, uneven skin tone, hyper-pigmentation, stretch marks, varicose veins, blemishes, or other skin imperfections will love sunless tanning products, as the product will cover these imperfections.
- It is excellent for teens, men, and women of all ages.
- Cover skin imperfections: It covers your skin imperfections and acts as makeup for your whole body. Those with acne scars, uneven skin tone, hyper-pigmentation, stretch marks, varicose veins, blemishes, or other skin imperfections will love sunless tanning products.
- Protect your skin from sun exposure: While some sun exposure is good for you, you don’t want to over-expose your skin to the sun. Sunbathing all day puts you at a higher risk, while sunless tanning is the perfect way to achieve a tan without risking your health.
- Get a tan before vacation: Even though fake tans don't protect you from the sun, there's still an excellent reason to self-tan before hitting the beach. Having a fake tan before vacation means you won't feel pressured to stay in the sun to get gorgeous, glowing skin.
- Look thinner and more toned: Sunless tanning products can make you look thinner and more toned, and they can contour and shape your body to look slimmer and more toned by concentrating the product in some regions of the body.
- You’ll feel more confident: When your skin looks more flawless, more tanned, and you look more toned, you’ll naturally get a confidence boost.
- For the best results, cleanse and exfoliate skin and apply on dry skin.
- Use less product on elbows, knees, and heels to prevent deeper tanning in those areas.
- Use gloves or wash hands and nails immediately with soap after application to avoid changes of color.
- Allow drying completely before dressing.
- You will begin to see the development of color within 12 to 24 hours.
- Apply with your hands or gloves. Dries in just 10-15 minutes. You will see an excellent natural-looking tan develop within 12-24 hours.
- Continue to use until you have reached your desired level of tan, then as needed to maintain.
- To maintain or deepen your desired shade of tan, reapply 1-2 times a week or continue to use once daily until you have reached your desired level of tan and maintain as needed.
- Preparing your skin helps ensure your sunkissed glow goes on evenly. Exfoliate: For areas that don't need shaving, exfoliate gently in the shower with a loofah or exfoliating scrub. Spend more time exfoliating dry areas like your elbows, knees, and ankles.
- After you apply your tan and have set, you can moisturize your whole body. This will help extend the life of your tan, as moisturized skin will hold on to the color for longer.
- Once you've successfully self-tanned, wait until the product has dried completely before attempting to put on any clothes. We recommend at least 10 minutes, but keep checking any problem areas, such as under the arms and behind the knees, to see how they're drying. If you're still tacky, it's too early!
Purified Water, Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Borage Seed Oil, Chia Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Evening Primrose Oil, Dihydroxyacetone, Tamanu Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Erythrulose, PEG-150 Distearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-37, Rosehip Fruit Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil, Geranium Oil, Palmarosa Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Flower Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E.
- Apricot Kernal Oil is enriched with linoleic acid that nutritively tones and firms the skin while maintaining moisture balance.
- Borage Seed Oil is a nutritive anti-inflammatory supplement that reduces the effects of skin disorders and imbalances.
- Chia Seed Oil has omega-3 fatty acids that are found in nature that help unclog pores and nourish all skin types.
If you are going through the time, effort, and expense to tan, you want it to last as long as possible, right?
- The first rule of tanning is that the higher the oil content of the product, the faster and darker you will tan!
- The second rule of tanning: Avoid chemicals. Most tanning products are made with Mineral oil, Silicone (Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone), Propylene Glycol (aka Anti- Freeze), mostly water, and contain Parabens.
- None of these help your skin and may harm you. We believe that tanning products should enhance your skin while improving its look and feel to deliver the ultimate dark and moisturized tan.
- Our tanning products nourish and hydrate skin, making it softer and more youthful-looking. Only nutritive oils, butter, and extracts add value to your skin and extend your tan.
- Quench your skin like never before and love the results.
- Go ahead, and your tan is going to be amazing!