It is formulated differently and is designed for the unique skin on your face and neck.
- This revolutionary self-tanner provides beautiful color while benefiting your skin with botanical ingredients.
- It is enriched with nature’s vitamin-rich oils and butter that give you a luminous look and a flawless tan.
- It is gentle and nutritive enough to apply on the face to tone the skin's natural color.
- This sunless facial tan has been a success. It is a skin-friendly face tan for sensitive skin. It is also loaded with skincare benefits, so they do good while giving a radiant glow to your face.
- Lightweight, smooth, and effortlessly easy to use, this cream slowly but surely builds up a natural-looking tan without clogging pores or triggering breakouts. Freshly made in the USA.
- A healthy and youthful-looking tan is yours with a fresh citrus scent, applies evenly with no streaks, just a 100% tropical-looking tan
- Indulge your skin with an antioxidant-rich golden blend of apricot, avocado, borage, chia seed, vitamin E, and plant extracts.
- Get a bronze finish and a radiant, even skin tone for your most tropical-looking sunless tan ever!
- This rich, creamy formula creates a barrier that moisturizes skin and maintains a deep, dark tan.
- It conditions and moisturizes skin while providing color without the help of the sun or a tanning bed.
- Apply to the face as you would with a moisturizing lotion, taking care to avoid hair.
- For best results, cleanse and exfoliate skin and apply on dry skin.
- Use gloves or wash hands and nails immediately with soap after application to avoid discoloration.
- Allow the cream to dry before applying any facial products (makeup). You will begin to see the development of color within 12 to 24 hours.
- To maintain or deepen your desired shade of tan, reapply 1-2 times a week or continue to use once a day until you reach your desired level of tan and maintain as needed.
- Smooth the Sunless Tanning Facial Cream evenly over your face and neck for a perfect tone. Once the self-tanner has dried, use a moisturizer to give your skin an extra boost of hydration and help retain your tan.
|Prified Water, Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Borage Seed Oil, Chia Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Evening Primrose Oil, Dihydroxyacetone, Tamanu Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Erythrulose, PEG-150 Distearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-37, Rosehip Fruit Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil, Geranium Oil, Palmarosa Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Flower Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E.|
- Apricot Kernal Oil is enriched with linoleic acid that nutritively tones and firms the skin while maintaining moisture balance.
- Borage Seed Oil is a nutritive anti-inflammatory supplement that reduces the effects of skin disorders and imbalances.
- Chia Seed Oil has omega-3 fatty acids that are found in nature that help unclog pores and nourish all skin types.
If you are going through the time, effort, and expense to tan, you want it to last as long as possible, right?
- The first rule of tanning is that the higher the oil content of the product, the faster and darker you will tan!
- The second rule of tanning is: Avoid chemicals. Most tanning products are made with Mineral oil, Silicone (Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone), Propylene Glycol (aka Anti- Freeze), mostly water, and contain Parabens.
- None of these help your skin and may harm you. We believe that tanning products should enhance your skin while improving its look and feel to deliver the ultimate dark and moisturized tan.
- Our tanning products nourish and hydrate skin, making it softer and more youthful-looking. Only nutritive oils, butter, and extracts add value to your skin and extend your tan.
- Quench your skin like never before, and love the results.
- Go ahead, and your tan is going to be amazing!