Add volume, nourishment, and thickness to fine, thin hair!
- When it is not appropriately moisturized, fine and thin hair can cause breakage and split ends.
- As your hair breaks off, your mid-lengths and ends become even thinner.
- Our thicker hair conditioner helps prevent damage improving the texture of fine strands.
- It provides moisture, shine, and heat protection for various styling needs.
- It is made with antioxidants and vitamins, helps seal moisture, restores hair elasticity, and adds volume to fine strands.
- Use if you have fine, thin hair.
- Lifts and volumizes fine, thin Hair.
- Stimulates hair thickening and strengthening.
- Increases the volume of individual strands.
- Preserve and maintain the thickness o your hair.
- Add value and make a healthy scalp environment for fuller, thicker hair.
- Free of harsh detergents like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- It is chemical free and does not create dependency.
- No side effects.
- Made in the USA.
- Apply an adequate thicker hair conditioner from the mid-shaft to the ends first, like you're making a ponytail on wet, shampooed hair.
- Work anything that's left through roots and the crown.
- Run a wide-tooth comb from roots to ends to detangle the hair.
- This method is the safest way to de-tangle hair without causing breakage.
- Leave in for 2-3 minutes for the best saturation.
- Then rinse thoroughly.
- If you have fine hair, shampoo three to four times a week and use conditioner only one to two times a week.
- When using conditioner, always clear the scalp and stick to the ends.
- Fine hair can easily get weighed down, so it requires washing more often.
- You need to keep it clean, so it can maintain volume but also nourish the strands with our thicker hair conditioner that won't weigh your hair down,
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Cucumber Distillate, Algae Extract, Avocado Fruit Oil, Birch Extract, Rice Protein, Ginseng Root Extract, Carrot Root Oil, Chamomile Flower Extract, Silk Protein, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Macadamia Nut Oil, Clary Sage Extract, Essential Oils of Sweet Orange, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Grapefruit, Sandalwood, Cypress, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Vegetable Emulsifier, Comfrey Extract, Yarrow Extract, Vitamin E.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice encourages thicker, stronger, and healthier hair. It works great to boost the growth stimulation of hair by improving scalp health and promoting more healthy hair follicles.
- Cucumber Distillate is rich in sulfur, and the potassium content in cucumber stops hair fall and stimulates thicker hair growth. Cucumber juice provides silicon, sodium, calcium, and sulfur nutrients for hair growth and strengthening.
- Algae Extract promotes hair growth and thickens strands. It contains iodine and, when applied topically, wards off microscopic fungus and bacteria that eat hair follicles, leading to hair thinning and loss.
- Avocado Fruit Oil t one of few oils that can penetrate the hair shaft and moisturize your hair, rather than sitting on top and coating your hair. These fats also strengthen the hair shaft and help prevent breakage.
- Birch Extract builds collagen and boosts hair growth as it thickens and strengthens hair fibers. Lupeol Betulinic Acid helps to reduce hair loss, improve keratin absorption, reduce inflammation and inhibit bacterial growth.
- Rice Protein is a natural alternative to traditional volumizing agents, which helps improve hair manageability, shine, and volume. It's also an effective treatment thanks to its strengthening, detangling, shine-enhancing, and soothing properties.
- Silk Protein has the ability to repair damaged hair through increased keratin production and the incredible amount of water it can retain. Silk protein is also able to boost both hair strength and moisture.
- Clary Sage Extract stimulates hair growth for thicker and stronger hair. It can also help reduce flaking and itching from dandruff and dry skin on your scalp.
- What are the benefits of conditioner? While shampoo is formulated to clean off sweat, dead skin cells, and hair products, conditioner makes hair softer and easier to manage. It also protects hair shafts from damage. Most shampoos use chemicals that are rough on hair follicles. Additionally, just washed hair can be dry, dull, and hard to style.
- What happens if you don't use conditioner? Your hair will be more difficult to comb. It will also be more likely to have flyaways and frizz and be prone to splitting and breaking during your styling routine. Your hair may look duller and less shiny.