Stop losing your hair, and add volume to thin hair!
- Thin hair denotes the number of individual strands you have.
- The more skin you see during your daily styling routine, the thinner your hair is.
- You can be born with thin hair, but aging is another reason for thinning hair.
- Most women start recognizing changes in their hair volume in their 40s.
- Hair gets drier, more brittle, and thins out.
- Our natural shampoo is created for your thin-aging hair to stimulate blood flow, improve hair growth and density, and improve moisture retention.
- It adds density to your thin hair and lifts your hair without leaving behind a film to weigh it down.
- Our shampoo for thin hair is an indispensable part of your hair care routine.
- It fortifies your hair and shores moisture retention to grow more abundant hair.
- Use if you have thin hair.
- Stimulates hair growth and strengthening.
- Increases the volume of individual strands.
- Preserve and maintain the volume of your hair.
- It feeds your roots from within to prevent hair loss.
- Free of harsh detergents like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- It is chemical free and does not create dependency.
- No side effects.
- Made in the USA.
- Shake well before use.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Massage the Shampoo into your hair.
- Lather and leave on hair and scalp for a few minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Can be used daily.
- Fine or thin hair should handle its strands carefully and heed a volume-boosting regimen.
- To help 'mask' both fine and thin hair, daily shampooing is of great help.
- It will make your hair bouncier and shinier and keep your scalp moisturized.
- If you have thin hair, one of the most important things you can do to protect your hair is to treat it gently, using natural and nourishing hair products and avoiding products containing harsh or synthetic ingredients.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Nettle Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Argan Oil, Horsetail Extract, Macadamia Nut Oil, Burdock Extract, Jojoba Oil, Sage Extract, Essential Oils of Sweet Orange, Rosemary, Petitgrain, Thyme, Ylang Ylang, Xanthan Extract, Panthenol -Vitamin B5, Pomegranate Extract, Shea Butter, Candelina Oil, Neroli Hydrosol, Vitamin E.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice has many active ingredients and minerals that can help strengthen your hair. It has fatty acids and amino acids and is rich in vitamins A, B12, C, and E. These play a part in healthy hair follicles.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil contains omega-3s, essential fatty acids, zinc, vitamin E, Vitamin K, and phytosterol, which is great for collagen production. It is a great hair moisturizer that nourishes hair follicles and can promote hair thickness and hair count.
- Nettle Root Extract produces a wonderfully medicinal extract with several vitamins and minerals that can be used as a supplement to enhance overall wellness and stimulate thick, shiny hair.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract prevents hair loss by inhibiting the activity of hormones that induce hair loss and promoting hair regrowth by stimulating hair follicles.
- Horsetail Extract is beneficial when trying to stimulate hair growth. The herb rejuvenates your hair, adding sheen to the appearance and strength to the hair shafts. It also contains selenium and cysteine, which promote healthy hair growth.