From Thin to Thicker, Fuller Hair
- Our Thin Hair Treatment quickly penetrates hair to begin pumping strands with increased volume for a fuller looking appearance. This light blend of moisturizing plant oils and extracts coat cuticles to smooth out damage without weighing hair down.
- Avocado, Olive and Coconut oils are absorbed by hair strands, which increase in diameter, while the added hydration provides strength against breakage or hair fall. Nutrient-rich Camelina, Perilla and Rosehip oils deliver nutritive vitamins and minerals to follicles to promote healthy, volumized hair.
- This product will thoroughly hydrate strands for a healthy sheen and a lasting, volumized appearance.
- Castor Seed and Peach Kernel oil make this a unique hair care formula.
- Gentle enough for daily use.
- Nature's best ingredients provide nutrients with vitamins that feed and moisturize your hair, follicles and scalp.
- Leave-in moisturizer calms dry scalps, strengthens hair, and continuously assists hair.
- Feeds follicles with nutrients, minerals and vitamins while stimulating circulation.
- Helps revive dormant follicles and promote healthy hair growth, while soothing and calming scalps.
- Lightly conditions for soft, manageable hair.
- Use sparingly; a little goes a long way.
- Deep penetrating and soothing essential oils are absorbed by the scalp to help revive and restore hair's elasticity, resilience and strength.
- Makes dull, lifeless or damaged hair more manageable, replaces moisture and helps reconstruct strands.
- This lightweight and easily absorbed formula helps thicken and add volume for fuller hair.
Sulfate Free - Color Safe - Nutritive & Botanical - Silicone Free - No Chemicals - No Parabens - Chloride Free - Gluten Free - Handmade Fresh - Hair Fertilizer - Non-Medicated
- Shake well before use. Spray the treatment onto your scalp hair from 8 - 10 inches away.
- Massage it well into the scalp.
- Leave in for 2 to 3 hours or overnight. Shampoo, condition and style hair as usual. Great as a leave-in treatment.
|Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil, Camelina Sativa (Camelina) Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Cucurbita Maxima (Pumpkin Seed) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Perilla Frutescens (Perilla) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Persica (Peach Kernel) Oil, Helichrysum Gymnocephalum (Helichrysum) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Vaccinium, Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).|
Customer reviews and testimonials are provided for informational purposes only. Customer reviews and testimonials reflect the individual reviewer’s results and experiences only. Results may vary based on individual user. There's no guarantee of specific results and results can vary.
- This thin thick hair product takes some getting used to. At first, I was not excited with this, but after giving it a little bit of time I couldn't believe the difference it made. My hair is thin and limp (medications). I realize I'll never have the great hair I had once, but at least what I do have looks healthier and thicker.
Holly S Atlanta GA
- To be honest, I was very surprised at first, I have been using it for about 6 months and noticed great results just in the first month. My hair is healthier, thicker and with way less breakage! Pleased.
Lisa A Fredericksburg VA
- My hair, which is quite thin and fine, feels fuller after I the thin hair treatment. I feel that my hair is thickening each time I massage it in. I find far fewer hairs in the sink than before. My hair is noticeably thicker and others have commented the same as well.
Denise H Silver Spring MD
- I have been using this product for three months and I love the results this has given my thin fragile hair. Will continue to purchase.
Sabina C Oxford MS
- My hair is naturally thin, so when it gets damaged I feel like it's even more noticeable than what's usual. I was gifted this by my mother and I was pretty skeptical at first since I know there's a lot of these gimmicky kinds of things out there. Still, after a month of using this, the results can actually be seen. My hair looks fuller, feels great and soft to the touch and it gives me more confidence to try different hairstyle. I'm very thankful, pleased and you have anew customer in me!
Nelda S Newark NJ