A great way to restore, rejuvenate and add sparkle to color-treated hair!
- Our vinegar rinse isn't only for color-treated hair; it does more than enhance shine.
- Because you use so many moisturizers on your color-treated hair that a product like this can help it look and feel much healthier.
- This rinse cleanser is safe for all hair types, including color-treated tresses.
- It's especially beneficial for those with significant product buildup, hairsprays, dry shampoo, braids, or excess grease.
- It is a really easy way to clarify your hair. It helps seal the hair cuticles to prevent frizz, boost shine, and also helps give your hair volume.
- Restores manageability, luster, and volume to dry, lifeless color-treated hair.
- Balances pH of scalp and hair.
- Encourages healthy new growth and prevents dandruff and scalp itch.
- Dissolves this barrier of residue build-up from your hair and scalp
- Brightens and shines color-treated hair.
- Nutrients nourish follicles.
- Color safe and color enhancing
- Made in the USA.
- Shake well before Use.
- After shampooing your hair, apply an adequate amount to your hair and scalp.
- Massage your scalp gently.
- Next, massage from your roots to your hair tips. Leave the rinse for one to three minutes, then rinse well with warm water.
- Use every fifteen days or as needed to remove build-up and to maintain your scalp's health.
- Excellent for keeping in a new color and is color safe.
- This cleanser should be the first product to use when you have dry hair problems as it deep cleanses toxins away from follicles and encourages responsive hydrated hair.
- If you are experiencing dry hair issues, you will benefit from this vinegar rinse.
- This vinegar rinse is also perfect for oily hair. This product will leave your hair soft and shiny without the greasy feel.
- Use this vinegar cleanser before applying your serums. It will allow your product to penetrate the scalp better and become more efficient.
- Use once every two weeks to cleanse the scalp. If used more often, it could dry the hair out. Please use a conditioner after using this product.
Did you know that rinsing your hair with bottled water is best? Most water has hard minerals that accumulate on your freshly washed and clean hair. Using pure bottled water helps your hair be the best it can be.
Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Andiroba Oil, Comfrey Root Extract, Dong Quai Root Extract, Eleuthero Root Extract, Fo-ti Root Extract, Licorice Extract, Karanja Oil, Echinacea Extract, Nettle Root Extract, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Saw Palmetto Extract, Horsetail Extract, Kelp Extract, Natural cleansers, Yucca Extract, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Essential Oils of Sweet Orange Blossom, Birch, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Peppermint, Cajeput, Rosemary, Panthenol Vitamin B5.
- Apple Cider Vinegar has been used to cleanse and treat the scalp and hair from irritation, dryness, and the overproduction of sebum. This ingredient will allow serums to penetrate the scalp and hair better.
- Herbal extracts like Nettle Root, Comfrey Root, Plantain, Horsetail, Guava, Eleuthero Root, and Burdock Root revitalize and infuse dry hair with nutrition.
- Avocado Oil is lightweight, moisturizing and penetrating the scalp and hair to provide the hair shine and nutritive softness.
- Panthenol Vitamin B5 will strengthen the weakest strands from the inside out, making the hair less likely to break, and will remove unwanted dirt, oil, and build-up.