A great way to restore, rejuvenate and add sparkle to gray hair is with this Vinegar Rinse!
- This should be the first product to use when you have gray hair problems as it deep cleanses toxins away from follicles and encourages responsive hydrated hair.
- Gray hair can look dry as residue that is left on your hair from other products can make hair look brassy and dull.
- This residue coats follicles and hair, and moisture cannot be absorbed, causing dryness.
- The result is hair that is dry, dull, and without shine. It is often challenging to hydrate because a barrier of residue prevents them from penetrating the hair shaft.
- Free your gray hair of residue and toxins. Your hair will feel and become healthier as it starts to breathe and rejuvenate itself.
- Use to cleanse and detox gray hair with herbal extracts and essentials that purify and restore hair.
- The choking residue is removed from around hair follicles which can cause hair to be dull, weak, frizzy, and subject to breakage.
- Color safe and color enhancing as nutrients nourish follicles for hair that is restored with more radiant color and shine.
- We suggest trying our Vinegar Rinse Cleanser for gray hair every 15 days.
- Remove build-up to grow healthy hair. Build-up is the biggest enemy of your hair and scalp. A heavy barrier of dust, grease, and dead cells makes your hair lose the ability to breathe and thrive. This debris can continue to build upon your scalp clogging follicles, and may ultimately lead to hair fall and scalp issues such as itching, flaking, oiliness or fungus, hair loss, and baldness. This vinegar instantly dissolves the debris and detoxifies, leaving your gray hair soft and shiny and your scalp reinvigorated.
- Prevent gray hair from turning yellow. Once you use this vinegar rinse cleanser for gray hair, you will prevent gray hair from turning yellow. Setting a schedule to treat your hair every fifteen days with this rinse will keep the brassiness at bay. Erase drab from your life.
- Encourages responsive hydrated hair. With the use of this vinegar rinse cleanser, your gray hair will be able to receive nutrients from other products leaving it moisturized, vibrant, and healthier. This cleanser should be the first product to use when you have dry hair problems as its deep cleanses toxins away from follicles and encourages responsive hydrated hair.
- Smooth the transition from dyed hair to your naturally gray hair. Our vinegar rinse cleanser is the best ally if you're ready for the transition. Using this vinegar every fifteen days can help make your gray hair soft and manageable. This vinegar design for gray hair is formulated with essential oils and herbal extracts that remove build-up from your hair and scalp, leaving it shiny and ready to be moisturized. A quick-acting product designed to hydrate, soften, and illuminate gray hair.
- For gray hair use, use every fifteen days or as needed to remove build-up and to maintain your scalp's health.
- Shake well to ensure the 23 natural ingredients are well blended.
- You can apply it after shampooing your hair with our gray hair shampoo.
- Use an adequate amount for your hair and scalp.
- Massage your scalp gently using your fingers for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Leave the rinse on your gray hair for five minutes more, and then rinse well with warm water.
- Follow with gray hair conditioner.
- Gray hair yellows in the sun, so keeping it covered with a hat outdoors is essential.
- Gray hair may burn more quickly due to its texture and porosity, so when using hot tools to style, caution must be used to avoid damaging the delicate hair. It is crucial to purchase good-quality hair tools with temperature controls. Do not exceed 350 degrees, and never let the device remain in one place on the hair for more than a few seconds.
- Use a silk pillow cover. The silk creates less friction, protecting the hair from breakage, unwanted frizz, and flyaways. Your hair will likely break less and hold its style better when worn up and sleeping on a silk pillowcase.
Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Andiroba Oil, Comfrey Root Extract, Dong Quai Root Extract, Eleuthero Root Extract, Fo-ti Root Extract, Licorice Extract, Karanja Oil, Echinacea Extract, Nettle Root Extract, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Saw Palmetto Extract, Horsetail Extract, Kelp Extract, Natural cleansers, Yucca Extract, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Essential Oils of Sweet Orange Blossom, Birch, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Peppermint, Cajeput, Rosemary, Panthenol Vitamin B5.
- Apple Cider Vinegar has been used for decades to cleanse the hair and scalp of stubborn buildup. It contains active ingredients to help calm, soothe and soften the scalp. It cleanses and treats the scalp and hair follicles from gray, silver, and white hair from hair loss, dull hair, irritation, dryness, and the overproduction of sebum. This ingredient will allow nutrients and moisturizers to penetrate the scalp and hair better.
- Nettle Root, Comfrey Root, Plantain, Horsetail, Guava, Banaba Leaf, and Burdock Root will revitalize and infuse dry, wiry gray hair with the nutrition.
- Avocado Oil is lightweight, moisturizing, and penetrates the scalp and hair to provide gray hair shine and nutritive softness.
- Panthenol Vitamin B5 will strengthen the weakest strands from the inside out, making the hair less likely to break, and will remove unwanted dirt, oil, and build-up.