A Healthy, Gentle Alternative For Young Girls!
- Today is a good day to begin removing potential irritants that may be detrimental to your daughter’s hair and skin.
- One of the easiest ways to start is with a shampoo made from the purest herbal ingredients on earth.
- Our Girl's Hair Shampoo delicately nourishes and revitalizes young girls' hair.
- Apricot Kernel and Rosehip Oils condition to leave hair soft, smooth, and manageable, while Argan and Evening Primrose Oils moisturize and soothe the scalp, leaving hair silky and manageable.
- The mildest cleansers gently rinse impurities, adding the perfect balance of moisture and the kindest care to hair.
- Moisturizes hair to soften and replenish dry, brittle hair.
- It does not leave build-up or residue on hair or scalp.
- Leaves hair silky soft and vibrant with a visibly fuller, healthy appearance.
- Free of harsh detergents like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- No side effects.
- Made in the USA.
- Shake well before use.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Massage the shampoo into your hair.
- Lather and leave on hair and scalp for a few minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For best results, use at least twice weekly and follow with conditioner.
- Always use a wide-tooth comb to prevent breakage.
- Does your girl's hair still feel dry or get tangled very easily? Try our Daily Spray Detangler, as it will provide moisture to parched strands and allow you to glide your comb through hair effortlessly.
- Did you want to hold tour girls' waves? Use our Nutritive Herbal Gel With Vitamins.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Argan Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Natural cleansers - Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate - made from Coconut Oil and Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Rosehip Oil, Guar Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Broccoli Seed Oil, Palmarosa Essential Oil, Orange Blossom Essential Oil, Panthenol Vitamin B5.
- Palmarosa and Orange Peel Oils are ingredients that add the fresh, supple scent of roses and sweet orange blossoms.
- Argan, Evening Primrose, and Apricot Kernel Oils are vitamin-rich moisturizers.
- Coconut Oil moisturizes, conditions, and promotes healthy hair.
- Broccoli Seed Oil adds sheen and luster to hair.
- Palmarosa Essential Oil has hydrating and antiseptic properties to condition and moisturizes the scalp and hair.
- Aloe Vera is a nutritive conditioner that softens, moisturizes, and nourishes the scalp and hair.